Thursday, September 10, 2015

ITRT Website


One of the initiatives our ITRT Team has this year is to create a stronger digital presence that would also provide easy access to links and materials to support our mission of technology integration. Today I created a website using Google Sites and shared it with my team so we could collaborate and expand the site as a valuable resource for those we serve.

I have to say, being a neophyte to Google Sites, there is a bit of a learning curve when creating a website from scratch. There are SO many options to choose from and I spent much of my time clicking the wrong entry points, but I eventually made my way through. I'm excited about this new venture, to see how it will grow as the year advances!

If you'd like to take a peek, click here! We have many more things to add, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment